A news station was interviewing a man who lived near a dangerous intersection. It is known for an inordinate number of car crashes.
HE JUST KIND OF STEPS BACK
“oh see there you go son”
BALLS OF NONCHALANT STEEL
“See, now this is the kinda shit I’m talking about…”
CAN THIS HAPPEN TO ME
One of the best animated villains in the entire fucking universe.
Deep-Dish Chocolate Chip Cookie for One
Ingredients (1 serving):
- 1 Tbsp unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 1/2 Tbsp unrefined granulated sugar, such as evaporated cane juice
- 1/2 Tbsp packed light brown sugar
- 1 Tbsp beaten egg, preferably organic (cover & chill remaining beaten egg for tomorrow’s cookie cup… you will be making another one!)
- tiny splash pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/2 Tbsp whole wheat pastry flour (can substitute with 3:1 of cake flour and all purpose flour)
- 1/8 tsp baking soda
- tiny pinch salt
- heaping 1 Tbsp grain-sweetened chocolate chips, such as Sunspire
In a small ramekin or microwavable cup, combine softened butter and both sugars; stir well with a spoon. Stir in beaten egg and vanilla extract. Stir in flour, baking soda, and salt just until combined. Stir in chocolate chips.
Microwave on high for 35-40 seconds. Let cookie rest at room temperature for about 10 seconds before devouring.
253.2 calories, 13.8 grams fat, 8.4 grams saturated fat, 2.9 grams fiber, 17.5 grams sugars, 2.4 grams protein
- Blab: Three secrets I'm keeping.
- Mwah: Three people I'd like to kiss.
- Similar: Three members of the same sex I find attractive.
- Different: Three members of the opposite sex I find attractive
- Pastime: Three hobbies I have that I would be embarrassed to know someone discovered.
- Doing: Three habits that I have.
- Psst: Three things that I've always wanted to tell you.
- Shh: Three things I wouldn't wan't my parents to know
- Dream: Three wishes I have.
- Want: Three things I would do to you if we were alone.
The trick is to not let people know how really weird you are until it’s too late for them to back out.
Beautiful native american wisdom. I first heard this tale in a native american course at uni
Why can’t everyone think and be like Johnny